12.11.08

006.

Hey people.

So sorry for the lack of updates! As you may have noticed, I usually update once a week which honestly, even I think it's a bit too little but I am pretty busy with some (little surprises to come soon) stuffs, so I have a pretty reasonable excuse (I think!).

But look out for this weekend's update (Sunday, 16th Nov '08), babes!
I won't tell you what it is but think "Boyfriend ♥" kayyy?

Come back Sunday, querida!

But in the mean time, you babes can still check out our other stuffs because..



WE'RE HAVING OUR FIRST SALE! In conjunction with our first month anniversary, we're throwing in discounts on items above RM 40 and to make things easier, go to the navigation bar on the right and look for (every girl's favourite word) SALE under label.

PS: All items that are still available are now made easy viewing too with the available label so start browsing through the nav. bar and enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there,
no updates?

karuna