6.11.08

004

After two weeks since business started, I think I did pretty well. I had my first customer from Negeri Sembilan who will be receiving a (not so terrific) surprise gift handmade by me, thanks Karuna! Besides Karuna, I'd like to thank Fateyn and also Ami for shopping with Thunderettes. Thank you very much, babes!

I posted out all three items today and had a pretty nasty experience with the post office lady. See, I've never posted out with PosLaju before and I'm still learning right but she won't stop giving me a hard time with her cold-bitch attitude, seriously! But luckily I managed to get everything posted before the post office closes :)

Apart from announcing my great accomplishment to the world, I have a lil' sneak preview on this weekend's (Saturday 8th Nov) update! I know, I know.. Most of you girls would be at bazaars as we have two very cool and happening bazaars on this weekend (Pick N Grab in Hartamas and Absolute Bazaar in Subang) but do stick around here as we bring you our third batch of vintage goodies!



Also, I will most likely be attending Absolute Bazaar and *crosses fingers* hopefully will attend Pick N Grab as well so if you guys wants to purchase anything (I hope you do!), I'm up for CODs for both days!

That's all for today!
Come back on Saturday 8th November, k?

1 comment:

Karuna said...

hey babe,
got the parcel.
that little gift is really very sweet of you! =)
enjoyed dealing with you and looking forward to your new items ya =)

<3
karuna