19.10.08

002

After a long absence from the web world due to dead internet connection/dead router,
I now (finally) present you Thunderettes' first vintage collection!

Featuring a few leading pieces that tops today's fashionistas' must have items, such as the high waisted skirt and vest coupled with a dress and pretty blouses, each piece is limited (like, say.. ONE piece each?) and is definitely vintage.

Now to order, please read the T&C before anything else and since I will not be able to come online as often, do SMS me your order instead!
(MY NUMBER: 016 222 0342)
Apologies for the inconvenience but I promise I'll reply ASAP?

Thank you very much, querida! I really appreciate it and what are you still reading for?
This is actually the part where I drag your time so that we can get to know each other better and where we can yack about High School Musical 1, 2 and 3 - NOT!

START SHOPPING ALREADY! :D
Oh, and have fun!

No comments: